One of the biggest challenges humanity currently faces is the large-scale pollution of our environment, and the unavoidable problems arising due to such fact. Therefore, there is a need to create systems that are able to address, minimise and prevent such problems occurring in the future, and by being not only environmentally friendly, but also serving the long term, sustainable growth, and overall well-being of humanity, and our planet.
The developers in the technological area are increasingly motivated by a desire to protect our remaining natural resources, and by witnessing the tendency for a gradual depletion of fossil fuel reserve, the developers are now actively working on creating specific equipment that are less harmful to our natural environment. As a result, humanity is now capable of converting solar energy into heat/electricity, wind energy into electricity, and various plant/animal substances into heat/electricity, via the use of highly specialised technologies.
- We prepare various technical research papers, supporting the preparatory phase of various CAPEX projects, as well as feasibility studies.
- We draft Business Plans.
- We prepare loan approval documentations.
- We administer KÁT/METÁR related tasks.
- We prepare the required environmental impact studies.
- We design renewable energy systems (solar panel systems, solar panel farms).
- We administer the entire official licensing procedure, related to renewable energy systems.
- We provide technical inspection services during the project implementation phase.
- We manage the entire CAPEX program, including implementation (our services range from preliminary design services, to delivering compete, turn-key energy system solutions).